Current students


How do I?

  1. check my application status
    check current enrolments
    check my exam results
    request a proof of registration document
    check and maintain my address details
    check my fee account
    select a tutorial group (limited to certain courses)
    get an unofficial academic transcript
  2. get an official copy or transcript of my academic record
  3. check the course timetable
  4. check the exam timetable
  5. apply for deferred exams
  6. apply for readmission
  7. get advice on my subject choices
    get career advice
    get CV advice
    apply for vac work
    find temp work
  8. apply for financial aid (bursaries, scholarships)
  9. join a sports club
  10. join a student society
  11. ride the Jammie Shuttle
  12. apply for parking
  13. get a replacement student card
  14. apply to study abroad


  1. Log in to the Student Administration Self Service. Should you have any problems with this service, please consult the following document, Accessing PeopleSoft Self Service for Students, or email
  2. Contact the Student Records Office. Contact details: 021 650 3595, email.
  3. Access the UCT Timetables Site.
  4. Access the UCT Examinations Site.
  5. Please see specialised examination requests.
  6. The Readmission Review Committee (RRC) handles appeals for readmission to UCT. For more information (for undergraduates) please click here.
  7. Contact the Careers Service.
  8. Go to one of the following sections: undergraduate degree funding, postgraduate degree funding, or postgraduate diploma funding.
  9. For information on sports clubs click here.
  10. Student societies fall under Student Affairs. Click here for information on societies, including contact details.
  11. For information on Jammie Shuttle, including route maps and timetables, click here. Contact details: 021 685 7135, email.
  12. Contact the Traffic Office at 021 685 7138.
  13. Contact your Faculty if you need to get your student card replaced. Click here for Faculty contact details.
  14. For information on Semester Study Abroad visit the SSA pages.