Home > Current students > Curriculum & course changes
Current students
Home > Current students > Curriculum & course changes

Curriculum & course changes

All other students: if you wish to change your curriculum you need to complete the Application for Change of Curriculum form. The completed form must be taken to your Faculty Office for processing. Your unofficial transcript, which is available to you via Student Administration Self Service, should accompany this form. For more information about the unofficial transcript contact your Faculty Office.

Students wishing to cancel their registration entirely (i.e. withdraw from the University) must complete the Cancellation of Registration form and submit it to their Faculty Office.